Friday, September 16, 2011

Meet Our Instructors: Genna




 Hello~ I'm Genna Migala and I currently reside in Sauk Rapids with my husband Jason and my son Jackson. I teach the Cricut 102 class along with the Cricut Gypsy Class. I have been an instructor at Crafts Direct for 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed helping everyone figure out how to use their cricut machines. I have been crafting for about 12 years and my friends would say I am a Cricut junkie. I currently have a total of 7 cricut machines and roughly 250 cricut cartridges. Although, I love the entire papercrafts section at Crafts Direct I would have to say that the cricut area is my favorite. I really love getting inspiration from a variety of places including online blogs and message forums. One of the great things about having a cricut is that it can be used in a wide range of areas in scrapbooking, card making, and home decor. If I have to pick three items I could not live with out I would have to say my cricut products are number one but then I would say a good trimmer and adhesive. Have a good trimmer and adhesive that you like can make all the difference when working on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment