Monday, March 7, 2011

Quilt Block of the Month

It has been so much fun to see all the finished blocks come in. Even those people who have never quilted before are turning out some beautiful blocks. Block 3 is ready when you are!

Many of you have asked if we have the bolts of the Krystals and the Jet black all by Michael Miller so we have them all set up for you on an end cap by the demo counter of the Quilt Shop. This months promotional product is a Flexible LED light by Dritz. This light is portable a portable lamp that can either be Freestanding, Clip on, or Mounted with the adhesive strip.

They are usually priced at $16.99 but for the month of March are on special for just $9.99. I think that not only will I pick one up for myself but I'm going to grab a couple more for some Easter baskets for my kids to use as book lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment